Kuala Lumpur Cameron Highlands
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Cameroon Highlands
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- Daily Breakfast Return Pvt Transfers Airport to Cameroon
- Highlands Hotel to Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel One way SIC transfer from Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel to Airport Cameroon
- Highlands Countryside Tour on SIC Genting Highlands
- Day Trip with Batu Caves + 1 Way Cable Car + Snow
- World on SIC Halfday City Tour of Kuala Lumpur on SIC
Arrive at airport, meet our representative and pvt transfer to Cameroon Highlands. Check in at Copthorne Hotel. Day at leisure.
Cameron Highlands is one of the most extensive hill stations and leading highland resort destination in the country. It is home to many tea plantations, being Malaysias largest tea-producing region and major supplier of legumes and vegetables to both Malaysia and Singapore with its many farms .
Half day Country Side Tour Starts will bring you to Rose Valley. Walk among of Roses, Highland flowers and cactus plants. Next stop is Strawberry Farm where you’ll try fresh strawberries with honey, strawberry ice-cream, milk-shake, homemade jams and dried strawberries.
On the way to tea plantation stop at the Butterfly Farm, where you can meet most exotic insects, butterflies and snakes. Take a break ad try out various tea flavors at BOH tea house with fascinating scenery of tea plantation before you’ll proceed to Honey Bee Farm, where you’ll taste pure honey and understand the production process.
Afterwards meet Cameron’s famous vegetables at local market. Final stage of the tours visit to oldest and biggest Buddhist temple in Cameron Highlands
After Breakfast Check out & pvt transfer to hotel Pearl International in Kuala Lumpur. Check in. Day at leisure
After Breakfast it’s time for Genting Highlands Day Trip (Batu Caves + 1Way Cable Car + Snow World)
Kings Palace (photo stop) National Monument, National Mosque, Independence Square, Chinese Temple - Thean Ho Temple, Petronas Twin Towers (photo stop), Cocoa Boutique
After Breakfast, Check out and transferred to Airport on SIC basis.